View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 11:40 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Ali!! You're right.....it IS so hard not to panic when you feel so out of control of your body. I have SO much stress in my life right now......I just got a call that my sister-in-law is in the hospital and my husband is out of town. Neither my husband nor I can get to her today. That's just TODAY'S stress!!

I DO need to remember that the pain I'm feeling in my feet is not from an injury (they're not literally on fire.....they just FEEL that way).....it is my nerves misfiring and my brain TELLING them that they hurt. It is so hard when they hurt so badly to keep going. I DO still walk......I HAVE to.......four kids and a house to take care of. It is just so painful. Everything hurts.

I am not currently in PT. I can't get myself there and my Pain Doc wouldn't write a script for me to get in home care and PT. So.....it will just have to wait. The only "exercise" I get is walking around cleaning my house and climbing stairs (and it's big.....a LOT to do).

I am desperate for pain relief which is the only reason I would agree to TWO med changes at once. I am SO sensitive to meds and med changes. I can already feel the Cymbalta (I just took my first one 2 hours ago)......I'm getting nauseous and a little dizzy. This is going to be a rough few weeks for me.

Thank you always for your wisdom and maturity, Ali!! You are such a sweetie. I am sure your parents are SO proud of you!! You have so much to offer the world. I am happy to know you!!! Thanks again!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote