View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Evonne, Steve and Girija..

Good to hear from you all this morning.
Evonne, I'm thinking good thoughts for your having a beneficial and satisfying visit with your MDS tomorrow. You definitely need some relief!

Steve, when you start talking about getting back to fishinig, I start trying to figure out some way to get to RI so I can either get in your way or maybe give you a hand for a day or two of clamming. Maybe later this year!

Girija, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with Southern CA freeways! When we go to Dallas or Houston, I usually let my wife drive because the urban traffic is so crazy and unpredictable. The last time we were in Dallas, I made an exception. I was driving on 635 at night and suddenly there was a large, brown box-like object in my lane no more than 100 feet in front of me! Iwas able to swerve to avoid it, and because the traffic was somewhat lighter than usual, there was no car in the lane into which I swerved. My wife was somewhat alarmed by the manuever, and she said she did not really see the object. Hallucination? I'm not aware of any others up to this point. Another thing to look forward to!

I spent the day yesterday supervising and helping a teenage friend open up new flower beds and vegetable garden plots in our back yard. It was a beautiful day, but, as is my frequent habit, I was enjoying it so much that I forgot to take my afternoon meds on time and my legs were just about paralyzed by the time I finally remembered them! Fortunately, I was able to sit in the recliner for the hour it takes for them to kick in. I feel truly blessed that I feel almost normal when they are working.

Everyone have a good week.

Robert
RLSmi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Evonne (02-18-2009), girija (02-17-2009), stevem53 (02-17-2009)