View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Mom..

I am so sorry it has spread to your palms as well as the bottoms of your feet. Yes indeed keep on walking as much as you can, as dear Ali said..There is such wisdom in her words.. She is truly amazing!

I know it's hard but it is much harder being like me and not able to walk except for hobbling with a walker.. I am so stiff now.. Try to walk as often as you can.

I am on Amitriptyline also at bedtime and it has made a difference for me. I go to sleep faster and stay asleep longer than I have been doing.. Plus it has relieved my pain a lot more than Neurontin has.. It helped my Fibromyalgia in the past also..I hope this helps to relieve your pain also..

My RSD has spread all the way up my left leg and has spread to my right leg.. I do know what you are going through and it is very scary.. I sympathize with you more than you know..

I go to PT today.. Amy, Laura, Susan and Steph have been such a help to me and my swelling is reducing a litle bit at a time..

My therapists gave me a therapressure brush to use to desensitize my feet and legs.. It has helped a lot.. Things touching me don't bother me anymore.. Bumps in my wheelchair bother me a lot still.. This old house is like an obstacle course and bumps around every corner..

I walked 30 feet with my walker the other day.. There is hope,
we just have to keep on fighting...

Hugs to you dear...

Pauliana

Pauliana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (02-17-2009), MominPainRSD (02-17-2009)