View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 02:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eroberts6 View Post
I actually have a problem similar to that. I have been diagnosed with tendinitis in my left knee, but I have frequent pain in my right knee also. My right wrist often hurts, as do both ankles. I have sprained my right ankle once, but I've never sprained or broken any other body part. (except my nose)
I really wonder if there may be some disease or condition that causes my tendons to become weak.
When I was diagnosed with tendinitis, the doctor said that my knee cap had a black spot on it that he said might have been a bruised bone. Maybe that's a syptom for something that I've just never heard of?
Also, I'm only 18, so I seriously doubt that I have any type of arthritis, but I guess it is possible.
My daughter is 26 and she has problems similar to you. She has been very active all her life. Recently she has had patellar tendonitis in both knees, tendonitis in both wrists, and posterior tibialis tendonitis in both ankles. She had blood tests for systemic diseases like RA and lupus, and they were all negative. She doesn't have joint pain, just tendonitis. What did your doctor say is causing all your tendonitis. Her doctor acts like it is all in her head!
lapmorely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote