View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Man oh man indoor trainer time is brutal. I have been doing spinning classes at the gym just to avoid having to sit at home on weeknights with the whirr of the trainer going on and on.

Its kind of funny that you mention the athletics part, because I was kind of the same way. I played soccer from the time I was 6 to the time I was 18 and played football and baseball for a couple of years, but when it came to endurance running or anything like that, I HATED it! I dreaded the running days during off-season soccer practice. What I always did without thinking about it as a kid, was ride my bike everywhere, sometimes all day long.

I started liking the idea of riding the MS150 before my first symptoms, but it has really been since I got my dx that I have really gotten into it hardcore. I used to never understand runners who "craved" getting out and running. But I found myself sitting there yesterday wishing I could go for a ride that night. Maybe that is one of the things MS has taught me so far...
TXBatman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Desinie (02-21-2009), SallyC (02-17-2009)