View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 06:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

mom
i am so sorry that your rsd is spreading. like you mine spread very fast it took 5 mths to be in both arms from shoulder down and both legs hips to toes. but at the time had no treatment . i really hope that the block works to you and hang in there any time you want to talk i am here

med question cymbalta is an antidepressent they put me on but due to my kidney problems i had to go off becuase it was causing me to have infections. the lyrica i was on for over two years and them it started messing with my blood pressure i liked tho it had very little side effects besides the BP thing.
the amitripaline i have taken when i first got a RSD doc and i broke out in hives . so i am not any help on that side

on to the blocks. like you mine wont do blocks for both sides at the same time either . i do lumbar blocks for the leg pain also this might helps also it depends on how they do the block and what meds your doc uses as every PM uses differnt techniques.

i hope that they can stop the spread or slow it down thats for i am so sorry that it is spreading. but like ali said keep moving no matter how much it hurts that is how i keep my limbs from freezing it is very hard and painful but if i stop useing them then they start to claw up

-carrie
angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MominPainRSD (02-17-2009)