Thread: Our docs
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 04:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I Agree..

Before I found out I had TOS I did so much research until I found the Dr that would do the best job for me..
Unfortinatley , I found out that I had Bilateral TOS..
But I put my best foot forward and knew that If I had any chance at all to get better and surgery at this point was my only option then I was going to go for it and I did.. It help me for a few months... It sure felt great.. I had less pain, my headaches were practically gone.. Life was better.. But then the pain started to return and he headaches came back..
I don't blame my Doctor in my eyes he's still the best for me.. It wasn't his fault that I have some adhesions returning... That's what the body can do.. As it has been said our doctors aren't God.. In fact I am scheduled to return to the OR with the same surgeon the end of January to have the adhesions removed and have extra seprafilm applied.. Then down the road I will have my left TOS surgery done with the same surgeon..
It is a personal choice to stay with the doctors we choose.. We are smart Intelligent adults in control of our life's and our future..
My Best Wishes to Everyone..
((Hugs Always))
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 12-06-2006 at 04:27 PM.
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote