View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:52 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hey BlueMajo! I agree w/what Cindy said~ it makes sense. I maintain my weight by living by alot of the same rules she stated. If I know I'm going out to eat or having something more calorie ridden, then I eat a small lunch etc. It IS a lifestyle, not a diet that you need to learn. Is it easy?? Not all the time, but for instance, we had Pizza Hut last wkend, so for lunch that day, I had fruit, cheese and crackers. It works for me.

It takes determination and willpower, but you can do it. One thing I used to do is keep a food diary. You'd be surprised at what actually goes in your mouth in one day. I tend to be a grazer, so I was shocked. I don't keep one now, but when I did, YIKES!! I am not a big fan of fried foods, so that part is easier for me, but I love, love, love sweets, so ~~ well, you get the picture.

Someone once told me that 10 lbs is alot easier to take off than 50, so if I gain a couple, I buckle down and take them back off. Good luck Blue and keep us posted.

You just have to have the mindset to do it and I think you can, NO, I KNOW you can!!!

DM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (02-18-2009)