View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeSprings View Post
Thank you all for your suggestions, I appreciate them more than you know! What should I keep track of in a log? Every symptom, every twitch, buzz, tingle, accident, etc? Do I note the times of day, the weather, what I ate, etc? I'm sorry if these seem like silly questions, I just want to be sure that I do things the right way and provide all of the pertinent information.

Truly, I appreciate your advice, suggestions and concerns! It's heartwarming to know that a group of people care what I am going through! Thank you so much, and I will probably stick around!
I have never kept a symptom journal so I don't have any suggestions. I know that it is recommended but I am beyond the Queen of DeNile, maybe the Godess of DeNile would be more appropriate. LOL I just never wanted to focus on my symptoms and for me keeping a symptom journal was too much focus on the symptoms. (Does that make sense?)

However, I know that many people do this and actually it is a good idea. When I go to the neuro's, they always ask about symptoms - when did they start, how long did they last, what helped them and what aggravated them, etc.. They also ask what medications I am on and the dosage. So this may be a good place for you to start.

Hopefully, others will chime in on what they have done to keep a symptom journal.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote