View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I Had A New Experience at Work Today

As I was getting ready to leave work today one of our residents came into the activities office and had this totally blank look on her face. I aked her if she was ok and she looked at me and said "I think my dog is dead"
I didn't know what to say... she asked for a box to put her in so i rummaged around and found one and went up to her apartment and she was still breathing, but just barely. There was a large amount of blood coming from her behind. Margaret said she had been spotting since yesterday and started bleeding today. I wish she had told somebody.... maybe the vet could have done something to save her.
ANYWAY we called her daughter and i told her that Margarets dog was bleeding and barely breathing and Margaret wanted to take her to the vet. By the time her daughter got there Rita had taken her last breath. It was so sad. All i knew to do was give Margaret a hug and tell her I was sorry. She took Rita to her daughters and buried her in the back yard.

FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-19-2009), GmaSue (02-20-2009), mistiis (02-21-2009), Nik-key (02-18-2009), Twinkletoes (02-18-2009), who moi (02-18-2009)