View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 06:18 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if you know I saw the word "mosquitos" and needed to suddenly type...

I wonder if you know that I'm suddenly wondering about Dengue Fever and Ross River Fever and worse.

I wonder if you know I'm living in a State that's apparently 60% declared flood zone. I have neighbours in southern states burning and we're all up here zapping off the mozzies.

I wonder if you know that mozzies rarely bite me, or if they do, then I'm immune. *crossfingers

Sadly, I wonder if that's because I was bitten by so many of them as a child and older.

I wonder if you mozzie lovers actually know that the mosquito is not a nice thing at all and I couldn't bring myself to type on the poetry thread about them because the poems were so darn clever lol.

I wonder if you know that I watched my own father suffer recurrent bouts of Malaria before he died. He'd been a PoW in Burma/Thai area during WW2. As far as I know, Malaria causes more deaths than anything else in the entire world.

Mosquitoes are basically a weapon of mass destruction. Believe me.

I wonder if you know I even try not to kill ants in front of me on the ground. I try not to kill anything living at all, but mozzies... I HAVE absolutely NO SYMPATHY
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
who moi (02-19-2009)