View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 09:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi guys my neck feels bit tingling and back of my neck feels and weak

Sorry for long story but here is my story guys....
just to give my medical history
20 years old
recently taken blood test
and results are healthy

Well I've been suffering from anxiety attack from panic attack, and by quitting cigarette, went through depersonalization, depression but i got rid of those by alot..
anyhow one day about a month ago I got a big stress attack(now i think of it, it was no big deal at all) but at the time I was really stressed and was irritated by my anxiety attacks
well after the super stress
next day my head just felt wobbly...dizzy..lightheaded and i had a tingling sensation in back of my neck...well so i disregarded it but it was still there...
so went to my doctor and he said its probably from stress...I was like okay...but as an anxiety patient we get ALOT of second thought so more i thought about this my neck became more TINGLING and I got a panic attack thinking I was about to get a stroke, but obviously I did not but it sure seemed like one( if that is how it suppose to feel)...well so I went to my relative who is a acupuncture and i got some shots than week later it was gone with my anxiety problems it was all gone...finally i was free from my symptons...(For 2 weeks my neck never bothered me)

Well...I got stupid because i was happy that i was out of my neck problem and anxiety so i got drunk few days later..
And guess what the next day of heavy drinking my anxiety came back...so for about a week i suffered anxiety symptom again and i got really stressed and next day my neck symptom came back feeling tingling in back of my neck and wobbly so beginning another cycle i got worried again and start having severe anxiety attack but since i;m so used to it i'm so immune to it...

so week and half has passed although my neck does feel a bit better I am still thinking too much about it......

to summarize
First time this happened:
Tingling sensation in back of my Neck, lightheaded, dizzy sometimes, head feels heavy

Second time this happened:
Tingling sensation in back of my Neck, head feels heavy

Both happened after severe combination of anxiety and stress and my symptoms lasted 2 weeks and was gone for 2 weeks with acupuncture treatments, but 2 weeks later it came back again when i got another severe stress + anxiety the very next day

Guys I know this is very long...but it's irritating thank you guys....
dannyjjang is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote