View Single Post
Old 09-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Unhappy how sad, unfortunate!

I have been away for 8 weeks- away from electricity/TV/Computers...and saw this post
today.

I returned to civilization late last night. I heard bits about this tragedy, on local radio, but the snippets were very brief. I thought about him alot ...how unique he was, how energetic. I love animals too, and watched him frequently.

I picked up People magazine at the grocery today...and it has Steve on the cover, and a very good article. I am very saddened about the whole thing, the freak accident. What a loss for animals around the world, Steve's family, esp the children, and for Australia!

But I see Paul is back, so on this thread that is a positive note.

I found this thread on "new posts"...so I just had to peek in and share my grief also.

mrsD

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote