View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I went through the same thing.

We had an older vehicle and it made it even worse. I couldn't stand a seat belt for the longest of time. I dreaded going anywhere. I actually just got to where I stayed home. I did that for about 6 years. Only went to Drs.

I spent almost 4 years in PT for the RSD, TOS, Fibro and other things. I also had TOS surgery. I do much better nowadays. I also used 3 heating pads to sleep on. I also had a shoulder brace that was made for me by a brace company. Another thing I wore a tens unit or a couple of years.

Bill use to do my driving and I also just told him to go whenever he wanted. I didn't want him to have to sit at home because I had to. Too many bumps in the road around here and you sure can't miss the railroad tracks.

The noises always bothered me too. I couldn't stand to listen to music or listen to a bunch of kids screaming.

I completely understand what you are going through, as Ali says, it seems to come with the RSD and the TOS. It does get better but it takes time.

I listen to music all of the time now and actually dance to it. I go to a gym. I take walks and I really enjoy my two Grandson's.

You will someday be able to look back and say look how far I have come. Hopefully that will be soon.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (02-20-2009)