View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 08:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Summer

Summer, I'd like to tell you that after 20 years of RSD in July, that things do change and get better some what.
Like the other posts say, you learn what you can and can not do. You learn how to do things differently. Differently from what you used to do and different from others, and that becomes ok. You actually will come to learn how to manage this horrible disease. Maybe not what you wanted to hear, but the upside is you can still have a life.
I am slow to post, I'm not sure that anyone wants to know that one could have RSD for 20 years, but I'll tell, you this...life just becomes more valuable. Each day means more and you learn what is important in life.
Do not hesitate to post, ever.
This challange requires so many different approaches and each one of us is different. Therefore, the more information you get the better you will be able to cope.
I too have the creepy feeling and sometimes I think it will drive me mad, but it hasn't gotten to me yet. Neurotin helps me with that.
Take care, dear. Ask away. We will all do our part to help in our own special way. Hugs Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Summertime (02-24-2009)