View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 03:48 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default My Little man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Mr Bojangles - I haven't seen you post for a long time now, did they ban you for 18 months just because of that avator with the comic charactor droping his pants ? if so thats very childish on their behalf, it mad me laugh the first time i seen it, i don't know about any others but if it got up the admin's noses they could of just said to take it off, its not suitable, or something like that, not a complete ban.
Hello Brian
I did get sent to the sin-bin for a couple of weeks for my avator and got some pompous reason given. So I took the avator off an then I could post again after my 'time served". I think an incognito moderator got a bit drunk with all the power. So then I used to post with a blue pencil avator ( my way of highlighting silly censorship). Maybe that avator got up the admins noses, don't know.

Then I had computer trouble and lost my old password. I tried all manner of ways to re-register with different names; Joe Bangles etc but could never get back on-line so I just used to read the inputs.

Mr Bojangles
Still with no answer to my medical problems some 7 years on. Maybe getting close though.
Mr Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote