View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejibo View Post
it sounds like you have a wonderful, attentive MD. Hang onto her! I hope all goes well for you. I HATE the MRI. I still slide in the thing every six months.

I hope you get answers.
Well, the answers will likely be:

"You still have MS, you still have lesions, and you have lesions on your brain stem like we thought". lol.

Every six months for an MRI? That's certainly not the case here. I'm actually quite surprised my GP is sending me for this one. My neurologist never suggested it, and he knew about the persistent head pain that I continue to have.

I don't mind the MRI at all personally. Gimme warm blankets and I'm good to go. Slide me in and I will fall asleep in the tunnel. I just imagine myself as a beautiful butterfly waiting to escape a cocoon....

... hey, we can dream right?!

I do agree about the DR. And she wrote me scripts for Clonazepam/Gabapentin that'll last me a year. So I'm not scrambling in there every 2-3 months for more drugs. She even wrote me a larger script for Clonazepam because she knew that I was skimping on some days with the worry I wouldn't have enough to last me until the next refill date. So now I have lots and won't need to worry about running out .
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote