View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well went to edit my post & the whole darn thing disappeared on me *LOL* geesh...........

Anyway I just wanted to say that this is one problem I don't have. I have never had any problem with vibrations like what happens when riding in a car. It doesn't make my pain worse in any way. In that respect I guess I am one of the luckier ones with RSD. And that is a good thing since my PM Doc is on the other side of the state of California from where I live. We drive about 2 1/2 hours to get to my doctor, one way. It isn't the distance that is so bad it is the traffic, especially between Sacramento to San Francico on I 80. And it is worse when it rains. Thankfully CA passed the law back to where the docs here can write out two seperate scripts for two different months so I only have to go every other month now to see him unless he is changin my meds or I am having a problem with them of any kind.

I just wanted to share that not all RSD patients have a problem riding or driving in the car like all of you have. For once I got on the lucky end of the stick in this regard. I wish I had any different suggestions or ideas that would help people who have the problem with vibrations. Now the boom boom booming in music the young people of today enjoy gets on my nerves, but I think it would no matter anyway. Boy are the younger generations going to have hearing problems when they reach middle age or what??? But we can't tell them anything, just like our parents couldn't tell us either huh?

Well my edit ended up being a whole new post but this one has said what I wanted to say better.

DebbyV

Last edited by Debby; 02-21-2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: was going to edit one sentence, lost the whole post, now have posted a better post completely *LOL*
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote