View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how hungry it is making me to think about those bon bon chocolate cookies. Can I have the recipe? Pleassseeee, better yet, can I have leftovers (((goofy))) I wonder at how it warmed my heart to know I was prayed for this morning and to know that my special friends are looking after me.....

I wonder if I can thank dear Nikki for hitting that thank you button. We love you so much, please rest if you can. Holding you close ((((hugs and prayers))))

I wonder if the wind has calmed down where dear goofy is

I wonder when Alffe is going to Florida, I am jealous too
Lots of friends there....

I wonder how doxie is too... I wonder how much it made me smile to get a card from a doxie and what good pain relief that is.....and doxie kisses too....

I wonder that the cold and rain are coming back again for a bit, but I will keep the fire going for you dear hippie...

I wonder how twinks is doing (((hugs)))

I wonder how Tammi is ((((hugs))))

I wonder if it is warm up on Cok's porch

I wonder if we will hear from Jestersnow

I wonder if Wren could use a and a

I wonder if Otto has made any more progress

I wonder how out of the loop I feel and loopy too

I wonder at all the birds that are beginning to put on their spring colors, and the tress that are blooming so early

I wonder how pono is doing, and if the weather is giving her a break yet....

I wonder at the beauty of Ctena's flowers and inspiring words...so much wisdom from so much pain

I wonder if Gmasue is getting any sleep and if her pain is better

I wonder if ducky will write some more poetry to share with us. What talent! (((hugs)))

I wonder when Moi and Dmack will write again....so much more talent....((((hugs))))

I wonder how nice it is to see dear Alffe writing too....(((hugs))) pretty good for a dancing froggy what a romantic you are

I wonder where my list got off to, I know there are so many others here who I still don't know and others who visit, so I will leave ((((big hugs)))) for our family

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (02-22-2009), GmaSue (02-22-2009), pono (02-22-2009), ~scrabble (02-25-2009)