View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:19 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Totally Cellular

girija,
My knowledge of it is in line with what you said, but i haven't kept up with the latest innovation. As Bandido said, this is a future for those younger [i'm 59 - ouch that hurts] oh man, i hate to post that, but we need to have thoughts and perceptions associated with where we are in the "journey". Should we put it in our profile or under the picture - age and how long pd - or care partner or provider - some ID to go with the stage of illness -girija your picture is very nice. That's one more thing to do tho....lol. I'll forget.

I am very focused on the present, and am pretty sure, at the rate of discovery these days, that our cells are so complicated and each of us so individual, that unlocking the cell will continue to surprise and fascinate beyond words, really, and along with that comes the realization it may be much harder to figure out.

I'm truly asking if this is the best we will get - ESC from fertility clinics? Are they the best that can be done? Will it waist time and money on something that won't work as well as a newer discovery? I'm asking this question today, about today. It's a science question. I'm not as positive as many are about this science [without political agenda], and feel a real need to watch and be informed in a way that is centered around time and how it is spent. This can be worthwhile for some of us mentally, and hopefully a beneficial discussion without any political interference - i would listen to each and every word that was said with awe i'm sure.

We are totally cellular. As a friend Carl once remarked on a post I made long ago with that title: "At the cellular level, I am really quite busy."

thanks again,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote