Thread: Mid back pain
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default New to the chat rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post
Hey Barbara! Yes, yes and yes! Right in the center! A lot! No idea why! None whatsoever! I've had xrays and scans, but they can't seem to find the "problem".........MG just stinks! Plain and simple!

How are you feeling today? Are you OK?

Erin
This is so interesting for me. I was originally diagnosed by one neuro in 1996 and had extreme general weakness - legs & arms mostly - then my neuro pulled the diagnosis back because of RNS he ran (which I think he had problems with). Then had a crisis in 2004 and was re-diagnosed MG, for sure this third neuro said. Had the thymectomy and fought through until thymectomy got me to remission. Since, my diagnosis has been questioned due to muscle spasms/cramps and pain in the back between the shoulder blades. I've been told that no sensation goes with MG, but so many of you report the same sensations. That's why I decided to find a chat - so I could get info from the experienced vs. book learned! I'm currently in a new flare, with a new neuro due to insurance issues and he is trying to confirm with short term round of steroid to be followed with plasma if he is satisfied with my response. Would be very interested to hear how many of you have heard that you don't "present" in the typical MG way (my eyes, breathing and swallowing are usually the last to get weak enough to cause problems).
ras1256 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote