View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:27 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Paula,
AS always a thoughtful post from you. Your questions are very valid and need to be answered. Hope we will have a good discussion. As for me, I am totally biased about stem cell research and support it without any reservations what so ever. Its science, its research, its knowledge and must go on like any other field of science regardless of its utility today. Stem cell therapy may not help me either in my life time but it has the potential to help a young person who is paralyzed in an accident.....may be a kid with diabetes....... and who knows what else! At the cellular level stem cells are very busy too! Great quote!

On a different note, a story to share about that picture I posted, may not belong here......... A few days ago, on one of my bad days, I was feeling sorry for myself and was low in general. My 10 yr old daughter entertained me, made me smile, took that picture and told me " Look Mommy, I can make you feel better faster than your medicine". She insisted on posting it so that others can see her mom getting better with her treatment! And yes, she is right, she puts a smile on my face and keeps me going AND my reason to be optimistic about stem cell therapy .

Girija
girija is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
paula_w (02-22-2009)