View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default brain damage not pcs

hi mark and pcs Mcgee

interesting thread you guys have had going here , mark this last post has rang some bells with me

I was assaulted by three 19 yr olds that were under an anti social behavior order or ASBO here in the uk

the cps crown prosecution service dropped the charges against them sighting an unreliable witness ,although the attack was captured on ctcv at a train station at the time i was interviewed I had no memory of events from an hour before till 4 hrs after. but now over 1 yr after I have what I think is a memory of the attack

I was picked up off the floor by police and frog marched to the paddy wagon I am told a by stander said to them what are you doing ?? he has just been assaulted and they ran off

they say they placed me in the van because there would have been a 4 hr wait for an ambulance the station, is less that 1 mile from the hospital ,CRAP THEY PRESUMED ????? I was drunk more like

in the attack I received damage to my throat fractures to my maxilla, frontal, temporal, and orbital floor bones on the right side of my face

in the UK if you are brought in by the cops you are placed at the back of the Que especially if violence is involved

After what turned out to be 3 hrs .I had no sense of time just a noise in my head no pain and no thoughts just a white out, and I can,t feel my face, I thought were am I , I felt for my phone but could not make out any detail but could make out the reception desk , some how made my way to the desk and said can you please phone my home . the receptionist , dialed my partner , she said the police had phoned her and told her I had been assaulted, I was in a bad way but OK, how did they know that I had not seen a doctor yet, (COVER UP ) I my partner asked were I was , and I said a town I had been in 3 days before . the receptionist took my phone and told her the hospital I was at ( NOW WOULD THE GLASGOW COMER SCALE SAY I WAS CONSCIOUS ???)

my wife came out at 3 am with my 7 yr old girl , she still has trauma from that night, only then am I seen, I cannot tell my left from right when I am xrayed I am handed a letter and sent home were, I pass out in bed. no one tells my wife anything

Some hrs later my wife opens the letter and it say I am to go to another hospital 30 miles away I now have a massive head ache I am CT scand and told of the fractures It is the 19th of December 2007 every one is breaking up for xmas I am told I have to have 3 titanium plates fitted but they cant operate till the 27 of December , I am sent home with anti bots and pain meds (NO HEAD INJURY SHEET ) the next day I develop a CSF leak out of my nose BUT I DON,T KNOW WHAT ITS IS

I return to hospital to have opp, tell a nurse about this stuff coming out of my nose, the DR comes and dose some nuro tests and says he cant operate and sends me for an MRI at another hospital 2 days later then I have the opp on new years eve 12 days after my injury

To cut a long painful story short due to the brain damage I lose my job ,nearly lose our home my GP says I have depression to explain away my symptoms and places me on Prozac 2 days in to treatment I fly into a uncontrollable rage start smashing my house up , the cops are called five officers drag me from my home nee me in the side of the head carry me to the paddy wagon AGAIN release me the next day without charge BAD REACTION TO MEDS

THE csf leak returns yee haw ,I am waiting for more tests to find were its coming from

We find a head injury charity that helps us with welfare ect I cant fill out the forms and social services help save us from eviction which I am very grateful for , the compensation from the CICA can take years and will only cover the debt this has got us into

The yobs that did this to me have been under social services care for many years and are a shinning example of the fallibility of ASBO system and were at one time band from all railway stations

I am now thinking of going to the press for justice there (THE YOBS ) case worker has been to the daycare centre I attend to try to intimidate me, from doing so, I should feel safe there

WHY BECAUSE ITS A COVER UP

thanks for reading

I dont know how to handle this latest development its like we are the criminals now, having to keep things quiet
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote