View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 11:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hi

and welcome.

hope you find some relief.

Back pain is miserable pain. I've been suffering with low back problems since 1992. I have other painful bad problems, (since 2000) but I have to say low back pain is miserable pain. You can't sit, stand, lay, walk, or find a comfortable position, hardly.

I've done PT and the gambit of that, wraps, meds, stretches, yoga, tape, magnets, lights (LED and infrared), creams, heating pads, traction, aqua therapy, injections, meds, vitamins (fish oil) hot showers/baths, massages, myofascial release, balls, Theracane, relaxation techniques, inversion table, and praying. They were all helpful.

As far as the leg (radiculopathy) pain, that goes along with my miserable back condition, and my leg just came along with the rest of painwrecked body. That was a standing joke when they would ask me how my leg pain was, my leg being the least and less painful of my conditions.

I did find that the LED and infrared lights helped my leg tremendously, and all my owie areas. But just last fall, actually I treated my leg. I can now go 45 minutes on an aqua treadmill, faster too. I'm so amazed. I still have pain, numbess and some tingling, but before the lights I could not do that, at all. 20 minutes were painful for several years. then I worked my way up to 30 and thought I was flying (still walking at 2 to 4 miles per hour, with my leg pain increasing X3 and would definitely keep my up during the night. After treating my thigh and back of my calf, actually my whole leg, front and back, I can go 45+ minutes, at 4 to 6 miles per hour. No way I could do that before light therapy.

I'm so impressed with my results I'm trying to get into a distributorship with these as I want to help others who are painwrecked. For me, it helped tremendously.

Keep trying till you find relief.
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote