View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 01:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

count me in......i hate any kind of travel because it HURTS.....car, plane, train, anything - they all have engines that vibrate.....i wonder if we'd be okay in the goodyear blimp?

noise is a problem for me too - not surprising since sound waves r a type of vibration.......thank heaven rental movies exist becuase i can't, just can't be in a theater now.

like daylily, i'm better off driving than riding, but not by much.....i think we r better braced when driving and don't vibrate quite as much.....i haven't been more than 15 miles from home in years and i hate it......i'll be going to baltimore in may for my daughter's graduation and i'm dreading the trip (about 120 miles one way) tho i'm very proud of her and looking forward to the graduation itself.

lots of folks have mentioned different types of padding to dampen the vibrations and i agree with that, but nobody seems to have said this....can't use it if you're driving, but when u r the passenger, put a big fat cushion under your feet, even if your feet aren't the rsd problem.....lots of vibes comes up thru the floor and they go thru your whole body, so try to dampen the ones from underneath.

hope this helps.