View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well im a member of the cant handle any vibrations at all club LOL.

I also cant use the car stereo on loud anymore, and MRI's are absolutely torturing devices

Long trips in the car are extremely painful, especially if im not in my van. When I went out shopping for a car I would sit in the back seat, everyone thought I was nuts. But if the back seat wasnt comfortable, then the whole car was worthless to me cause I ride in the back a lot lol.

I finally found a Toyota Sienna XLE, and love the ride! It is sound proof so no loud road noises, and it rides like a cloud. The back seats are the same as the front, and soooo comfortable.

This last summer I took a trip on the train and worried about the vibrations. Well it wasnt bad at all, and I highly recommed that type of travel for those that are thinking of traveling this summer. You can even take your powerchair, it is really a nice way to go.

You know what gets me more than vibrations is loud noises, especially loud whining children.....man that one just brings on the pain! So at family gatherings you will either find me right next to the BBQ grill, or locked away in my room, but hardly ever mixing with all the people.

Went from the life of the party to the invisible man LOL!

Gone Squatchin
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote