View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 03:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hey Redtail!

It is always awesome to hear from you!

I bet you can't wait till June!

Today has been a lazy day......I was up all night. The pred effects me like that! I was grilling steaks @ 12:00 last night..........I bet my neighbors thought I was nuts..........on the plus side, it was a really good midnight meal!

I am sorry to hear you are feeling poorly right now. I do wish we lived closer! If you ever get the itch to see Texas, you could always come and stay here - be forewarned though, my animals pretty much run the place! They are everywhere!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

winter here in Oz starts in June, cant wait, in fact even Autumn will be good, although the nights here are nice and cool at the moment, so all the windows are open all night.

I'm a bit icky at the moment, so my energys low. But I still managed to plant some peppermint and basil seeds a bit earlier.

I know nothing about PICC lines, I'm sorry, so can't really say! If it makes hospital visits easier by not having to have a line put in every time you go in it may be worth it. If all else fails write two lists, pro's and con's of leaving it in, sorry I can't be of more help!