View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominPainRSD View Post
Well.....I tend to "jump the gun" and declare myself all better out of great desire or desperation!! I remember I thought I was in "remission" a few weeks ago before the storm after that calm hit sending my poor body through the wringer!! Anyway, I'll take less pain over more pain any day!!

One symptom I have noticed increasing (I'm not sure if it is the meds or the RSD) is the SWEATING. I get sweaty and clammy ALL over.....especially around my hairline but it is miserable. I absolutely cannot stand it......I can't imagine how bad it will be in the summer.

Thanks for writing me back and thinking of me!! I hope to keep everyone posted with more promising news!! Take care to all!!!
Hi MomInPain,

I just saw this post and wanted to let you know that I too, experience the terrible sweating!! I can just get out of the shower and I will be sweating straight afterwards and my RSD leg will be bright red!! If my mum goes to hold my arm, it will be really hot and sweaty and just feels like someone has thrown a jug of water all over it!!!

It is SO embarrassing and horrible as I will go really red and hot sometimes! I mentioned it to my PM Doctor and he said that it was a VERY common symptom of RSD and that it is caused by something being wrong with the nervous system but he doesn't know what might help with it and what wont!!

I really wish I could help you more but just know that I am here for you and DO understand, like many others!!
MominPainRSD (02-22-2009)