View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 07:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy Helping Me Understand Life after my husbands aneurysm

Hi. I am new to the forum and am not sure how this all works but in jumping around the site, I think I may have a little bit of understanding.
My husband had a ruptured aneurysm in October 2008. He has been home since November 2008 and actually back at work since January 2009.
My problem is that he doesnt remember hardly any conversations we have and we seem to fight over this constantly. I say something and he acknowledges it but then a little while later when I bring it up, he denies that I said it. It is both frustrating and scary for me and he takes it very lightly, like there is no problem, but that only frustrates and scares me more.
In addition, I noticed that he has gone from conversing with me to work out situations to basically telling me that this is how it is and thats that.
I feel like he will never get back to the man I met and fell in love with and being that we are only married 2 years, this is freeking me out.
I would love some imput from those out that that may be living this or have lived it.
Thank you so much,
Karen
karenbro20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote