View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 05:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala77 View Post
I understand what you're saying here Mark, but I think everyone is different.

I had PCS from a nasty head injury a few years ago, and my symptoms lasted for 6 months before subsiding on their own. I had no therapy of any kind. I didn't even know that the symptoms I was suffering, had a name. None of the doctors wanted to know me.

Each time I sought medical help I was sent home without treatment.....without any information at all. I was in and out of the ED department for days after my original injury. I was nauseated., I was dizzy, I had no balance at all. Even in the very beginning I couldn't even sit upright. Every time I tried to sit up I simply fell to one side. It was as if I had no control over my body at all ..... but nobody would help.

After about a week I gave up going to doctors and simply rode it out at home, but for those who're still suffering.....I want you to know that sometimes it just passes. It did for me.
Some of my past reply's I have thought about and i just don't get my deal and please someone comment on it my story as i have told is odd I was hit with a forearm to the face in a wrestling match on Nov.3rd of 2007 ''was not knocked out'' didn't even really notice anything excpet for a split second of weirdness like i was like dam whiplash ''i have no neck or back pain'' from Nov.3rd of 2007 to Nov.28 of 2007 was much different around the first of Nov.20th i began feeling odd dazy headed feelings i was still wrestling b/c for 2 weeks i had no clue that i was even bad on Nov.28th it hit and it hit hard the PCS Symptoms that is i was so dazy and akward feeling that I thought ''i was going crazy'',i stopped wrestling and in only week the symptoms stopped so what did i do when back to wrestling yet took no hits to the head just moves suplex,bodyslam,etc...and here it came again i really at that point did not understand PCS at all only until i researched myself did i understand it totally anyhow this went on for months in the ring and back out each time PCS getting not worse but just coming back i have been out now for months and am feeling much better still yet though i have my as i like to call them attacks,so my question to Mark is thisis my case different???and if so do you think with my mild problem that i will ever be normal again????any reply is neccasary just tell me what you think as mine seems different then others in some degree.
tommywrestler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote