View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 12:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I agree with you that some supplements can increase your dreaming or making your dreams more vivid. I disagree with you, however, that your dreaming is responsible for waking you up. I think you wake up and remember the last dream you had and associate these two things together. But how much you dream or don't dream is not the reason you are a light sleeper.

You are a light sleeper and that is the problem that I think you should try to correct. Histadelics are known for being light sleepers. This is one possible reason why you are a light sleeper and this can be corrected with the right nutritional supplements. Of course there could be some other health issues that may explain why you are a light sleeper, like hyperthyroidism, for example.

I would suggest that you consider the cause of why you are a light sleeper rather than trying to suppress the dreams you think may be waking you up. Vitamin b6 is the main nutrient for dreaming and dream recall. There are drugs that will deplete you of b6 which I would not recommend you consider. I don't know of any nutritional supplements that would suppress your dreams for you.

This site mentions the signs of high histamine levels. If you had high histamine levels and corrected them with the right nutrients then you probably would have some other symptoms / problems disappear too. If you have maybe 5 of these symptoms than you are most likely a high histamine type (you won't have all of the symptoms listed).

http://www.nutri-ception.co.uk/offic...df/NCF0602.pdf
orthomolecular is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote