View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I get more accomplished when my brain refuses to work properly.

So I have walked into my kitchen 3 times to get a cup of coffee. The first time I went in there, forgot why I was there and saw the sink ful of dishes. So i loaded the dishwasher then my mom called and i remember i had invited her for dinner tonight (good thing she called) So I take the pork chops out of the freezer. Go back to the living room to check my email, sit down and think man, i would like a cup of coffee,

Back to the kitchen I go. I see the note on the fridge reminding me i have to hit the post office today and send out packages. I pack up the kid, the packages, and out the door I go. We get back i make her lunch and get her ready for a nap. Then i head back to the computer to check my website, and I think man, i would like a cup of coffee.

I go into the kitchen again! See the dog hair on the floor decide to sweep the floor, then remember to take my shot. Decide to call and try to schedule an appt with the neuro since the steroids last week did nothing for the darn ON which just keeps getting worse. Plus I am trying to get in with a new neuro b/c mine is a moron.

It is now 2:15 and I have yet to get that cup of coffee. I give up! Something does not want me drinking coffee this week.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (02-26-2009)