View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

lol sorry i was also gonna answer yes to all. I am finding my SX have not and are not going away so spms is more than likely the stage i am in. how long things last varies as with the illness and meds it hits us all differently and we react differently also, its an ever confusing illness. been DXed 3-4 yrs and have had some questions finally answered today not 4 yrs ago now, so it is a very frustrating issue Deb, D and yes its confusing and mind boggling, so dont beat yourself up over things, that we unfortunately have no control over, and as much as it may seem, we have no control understanding. I am slowly learning, that when i think i am getting a grip on things, i find out oopsie wrongo marylou, so I think its a time consuming illness that takes us extra time to catalog all the SX and be able to recall that this was that and that was those.... Hang in there Deb, any time you need an ear we are here, and so many of us are going through it or have you are not alone my friend

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
azoyizes (02-25-2009), Debbie D (02-23-2009), KarenMarie (02-23-2009), Kitty (02-23-2009)