View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 12:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey Biz~
I'm just hanging around yet myself. I am dressed though--too d@mn cold not to! It's the coldest day of the year so far--the wind chills are below zero!

It's another feel good day, so I'm gonna be baking more cookies to give away as gifts. I made the sugar cut outs yesterday, and even got them frosted and decorated. (Yes BC--I will share with you--I didn't miss that you wanted one! I will always save one for my angel!!) I also dipped a package of oreos in chocolate and made a pound of fudge.

Man, does it feel good to feel good...... And another thing about lower pain levels---I'm not as hungry. I don't concentrate on food as much, probably because I'm able to be more active. WOW

I don't have too much trouble sleeping anymore Biz, only when in a flair. I used to though, before Ambien. I've been on Ambien for a couple of years now I think. I was waking up every hour or not sleeping at all before being prescribed it. I'm only on 5mg though. They started me on 10mg and I had hallucinations. OMG! That's another story though. Sorry you're having trouble sleeping honey--that sucks! (((Biz)))

So, what's everyone else up to? I know BS is having MRI's all day, but how 'bout the rest of you guys? How about everyone just reading? Stop in and just say hi if nothing else-it doesn't hafta be a chapter like I get to rambling! Take care!
Hugs,
LS
Edited to say hi to BC--we were typing at the same time!!