View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 09:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello everyone,

Thank you for replying tomy first online post, I was so nervous, and was convinced no one would read it.

Well my daughter has her wedding dress, and I have my outfit, and my daughter finally found some shoes she liked - talk about fussy. I said to her go for comfort as you will be in them a long time. She wanted lovely high heeled, sexy shoes. SHe bought a pair and I said well brake them in, you dont want blisters on your wedding day. Well the blisters she got were not pleaseant, so she has bought a pair of more sensible shoes that wont hurt her feet. What we do for the men we love lol.

My grandson has been giving me computer lessons so I am slowly getting my head around different things. The next challenge I want to do is go into a chat room. I think that would be really interesting.

Jane you sound a remarkable lady. What part of Spain do you visit?
Angels Wings the LED lights sound good, would they work for people with SAD? SAD was one of he reasons I moved from the UK to Spain, as I was fed up with the long winters.

THis post is getting lengthy again lol, you will all know by now that I love to chat.

Love Mary J
Nursey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote