View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hello Barbara!

Yep. Apparently that is the "status quo" for MG.........Every dr I saw recommended I have mine removed - that it was my last, best chance for remission, do I did it! I was desperate for remission and would have done ANYTHING they suggested!

I thought I had carpal tunnel or RA towards the end, b/c my hands would seize up and my fingers wouldn't bend at all......for a person that makes her living working on the computer it was hell!

When I first found this site, I thought I was one of the few that had their thymus removed - turns out I am one of MANY!

MY eyelids and eyes have been giving me problems recently - I am soooooo glad that it is almost time for another round of IV IG - it gives me an eyelift! LOL

Hang in there and let us all know how you are!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBARA356 View Post
So they took it out and it wasn't enlarged? Is this something they ususally do with MG? I have been really tired today and I think my droopy eyelid is at its worse, does yours do this too? It seems like when I go outside this sets it off/ Do you know of anyone else that had their thymus taken out and it was not enlarged? I wonder if I am in the begining stages or have I had this for a while? I just wanted to say thanks, you have been so nice.