View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 10:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominPainRSD View Post
Hi all!! This forum has been such a wealth of information and support for me already along my relatively brief road with RSD. I respect your wisdom and experience in so many ways and thought it would be interesting to hear from everyone as to what you each find to be invaluable in your day to day life as you deal with your RSD.

I know many of you have mentioned Epsom salts, heating pads, down pillows in car rides, etc.....but are there specific brands or types of things or fabric contents that you find most soothing or beneficial to you??? I would like to start acquiring an RSD "survival pack" of items (preferably finding things on sale a little bit along) that might help and come in useful when the need arises (or better yet......BEFORE the need arises!).

I thought it could be useful to read each others experiences and what works for them, and perhaps we could ALL pick up a few tips we hadn't thought of before.

Thank you all in advance for responding!!
Thanks for that MominpainRSD! I can tell by your posts that you are truly one who genuinly cares about people. I know I felt welcome the moment you responded to my first post!

I was a member of another forum before I found this one where people were not so nice. The information I have gained from all of you on this site, has been invaluable for helping understand issues that frankly, I didn't think of before!
Dubious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Azaila (02-07-2010), crpsspoonie12 (02-15-2015), DejaVu (09-09-2015), full_moons_of_hope (07-06-2019), kimmie (04-05-2009), MominPainRSD (02-24-2009), moosey2me (11-17-2013)