View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey, thank you for the information. It is very helpful. I especially appreciate the heads up on Dr. Barohn. His profile is pretty impressive. The best thing is that he is even on my insurance! YEA! Something going right. So next step is trying to get an appointment. Guess I will make one now and by the time I actually see him, the majority of tests might be done. Well, it at least works in my head. Right now I am seeing Dr. Kimberly Cochran. Anybody heard anything about her?
Also, about the pulmonary doc... I will keep it in mind when/if I get diagnosed. I will also check with my allergist and see how my peak flows have been in the past and see if anything needs to be investigated further.
As for the cardiologist...well that was on my list if no one could explain to me the edema. Have had epioses of chest pain in the past. Nothing was ever really done though and symptoms mostly resolved. EKG and cardiac enzymes were fine. No echo done yet.
I see a rhemie tomorrow. I hear he isn't the nicest doc, but that he is really smart. But that is what i need right now, SMARTS. I can choose a nice one later.
jaynurse05 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote