View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

About the vibration gloves -- they are made for people who work with machinery such as weedeaters, mowers, chain saws etc. I am sure there are many brands made. I found out about mine from my neighbor who is a landscaper.

They are made by Valeo, but Valeo does not sell directly to the public. You can go to their website, though, and they can direct you to someone who sells near you. www.valeoinc.com

the cool thing about them is that they come in so many styles - with fingers, without fingers etc. My hand swells, so I got a model "GAFS" which has a cuff instead of elastic at the wrist. It has some velcro if you really wanted to tighten it, but I never have. They are leather, take a bit to break in, but after that are soft. There is a gel like substance in between the layers on the thumb, fingers and palm.

They don't take away **ALL** the vibration, but I notice a difference when I have to drive more than, say, 10 miles, or when it's rough, gravel, or other times when there's a lot of vibration on the steering wheel.
daylilyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote