View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 03:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Mrs D

I understand that you do not want to see bad feelings, or fighting between communities or people, and nor do I. I still read OBT, and occasionally post there when I feel I have something useful to offer.

But my issue was with the donation and non-profit. If the Braintalk books were open, and I saw what was done with funds, and it was all above-board, I'd be fine. But Mr Lester has not made the non-profit's available, nor filed with the IRS (he wasn't required to), so his books are questionable, given what he has written about use of monies. I'd like to know that money was used for non-profit reasons. If it was not, then let the government do what it does in such cases. I have a strong suspicion, from Mr Lester's own posts, that he used money designated non-profit to enrich a for-profit endeavour.

That's all.

Let's all stay friends here, and all be free to speak our minds. That's what makes this community so wonderful.

--- LYME neuropathy diagnosed in 2009; considered "idiopathic" neuropathy 1996 - 2009
---s/p laminectomy and fusion L3/4/5 Feb 2006 for a synovial spinal cyst
LizaJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote