View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalenaFaolan View Post
MsL, I have one of those microwave bean bags too! I forgot all about that. My friend got it for me as a xmas present a couple of years ago. It's one that filled with herbs, I think it's lavender and something else. It really feels good on spots that are really hurting sometimes. I also get aromatherapy at the same time and it's quite relaxing! Thanks for putting it down. Is yours a scented one too or just one of the plain?

Hugs,

Karen

Hi Karen,

I have a couple, one plain and the other with lavender. I love them both and often use them both, especially on day like this. We have a terrible cold rain right now and it gets deep into my bones so I am off to use my hot wax machine on my foot right now because of that. The hot wax is the only way to get deep penetrating heat for me. I know some here probably can't handle that intensity of that type of temperature but I have always loved it, even at my worst most sensitive state. Once I get past the first dip it is all good from there.

MsL
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dd in pain (08-08-2011), DejaVu (09-09-2015), full_moons_of_hope (07-06-2019), MominPainRSD (02-24-2009)