View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:39 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you Jasper.

Yeah, I suppose it may take plenty of investigation to get to the bottom of it . . . and you are right that it could be thyroid or dietary too. I thought of B-12, although they have sent her for various blood tests so hopefully they've tested those levels too.

I have an appointment with her doc for this aft, and he's going to try to deal with the vertigo first. That seems to be the one thing that seems to be causing her the most grief. I mentioned fb, and on the basis of vertigo, he didn't think that was likely. He hasn't done the pressure points though yet, so we'll see . . .

She hasn't had any rashes or anything, so Lyme is unlikely. It is very uncommon here too.

Thanks MrsD. No, she hasn't had any vaccines in over 18 months, and I wouldn't agree to the Gardisal one. She had the Hep series before that, but none of the newer vaccines. Good thinking though!