View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 05:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thanks for writing "broken wings"

Wow!

"I had instability of my spine after MVA in 2000" -sorry for asking a lame question but what is "MVA"?

"Dr. Atasoy, in June 06, figured out it was the Zanaflex making me drowsy after the epidurals had gave me relief. I could not get comfortable enough since 2000 to get a good 2 hour's sleep until I had the epidurals. know what I mean, Vern?" I'm glad you are finally getting sleep!

"so, the point being was, after the much needed epidurals X3 gave some relief -- even in my lower back too -- (have lower back bulges X4) -- I was in a bad shape physically from all that hard suffering and not very much sleep for years. I wasn't cured. Just relief. A major leap for me."
Glad to hear it!

"Stayed with PT, the good and bad that I had to have, apparently. Tried many things.... but you have to find a good provider to work with you, to guide and adjust that path for you. May take more than one provider."

It's definitely looking like more than one provider at this point. I am in the middle of finding a new primary care physician(loooooong story)

Thanks so much for writing and sharing your story. I really appreciate it. This has been such an isolating thing that it's good to some people to connect with ...even if it's virtual

I hope you have a good night- Mae
40ish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-24-2009)