View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 04:10 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Don't worry about me telling a doc about my mitral valve prolapse. They all know it and my next visit is on December 18. And every time I go to the dentist I take the antibiotics.

NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING FASINCATING THAT JUST HAPPENED TO ALAN AND ME!!!!!

We just came home from shopping and on the way home (right around the corner from my house is a little chinese furniture store. They opened up about 7 months ago. I would never have gone in but I spotted this chair thing in there about two weeks ago, I went in, took one look at the chair and said to myself: "Alan would die for this chair". So today was the day.

We are walking past the store and I drag Alan inside. Now he has been in massage chairs. He has been to The Sharper Image in NYC and Brookstone in NYC and he has sat in $4000 massage chairs where you lean back and put your feet in the bottom part and something in the chair goes up and down your back and Alan always goes nuts in these chairs because, as he puts it "it's like Dr. Theirl using the G5 machine on my back.

BUT NOTHING PREPARED ALAN FOR THE CHAIR HE SAT IN TODAY.

The name of the chair is CYBER-RELAX MassageChair SKS 1850.

I won't tell you the price until the end of my story.

the lady says to Alan. Take off your coat and your shoes. He did and then sat down. She advised him to sit all the way in and rest his head back and then she programmed the thing. By the way it's programmed to do 514 functions and it comes with heat and vibrators.

Well, as soon as she turns it on, some pillow thing on each side of Alan starts to inflate and the look on his face was priceless. He murmurs "oh my god". and then he made this OOHH sound with his mouth. I never laughed so hard in all my life. The pillow expander things on each of his side cushioned him and started to rock him back and forth (I kid you not). Then under his neck, something starts to expand and deflate and he went "oh, oh".

Then, (you know how at night, I massage him and thump his back up and down), well this chair starts to thump his back and the lady goes, "how hard do you want it, I don't want to hurt you". I shouted "THUMP HIM, THUMP HIM". He couldn't talk because I think he was in ecstasy!!!

He was just sitting there and dropping dead. He was in such heaven, well, you can't imagine. Oh, when you sit in this thing, you place your wrists inside it and if you have carpal tunnel, well it treats your carpal tunnel.

So now, Alan is getting his neck, his back, his waist, his calves and his feet, (all these pillow things are expanding and deflating and his back is going thump thump thump. He is just sitting there in ecstasy.

Then the chair starts to rock back and forth and I go "Alan, the chair is rocking back and forth". He never heard me because he never opened his eyes, he was smiling so hard. She let him sit in this thing for 20 minutes. I couldn't believe it.

Here's the link to this chair. They have all models but this one was the top of the line, the Model 1850.

How much does it cost???? $7800.00

Here's the link so you can see what it looks like.

http://www.massagechair.tv/index.asp...on=Custom&ID=7

Alan came home a very very happy camper.

He now wants to go on Deal or no Deal to get this chair.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote