View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 01:38 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hey, we are getting pretty smart. No one has wondered anything for 2 days!

Mistiis-Thank you for the recommendation of the book. I see he has several ones about coping and using your mind to help you by looking at things a certain way.

I wonder if any of you read the pet section. There are some really good stories over there. And it's a good place to get a laugh. Look at this video someone posted over there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-opyE2AeU

And there is a funny (true) story about a little wild hamster.

I wonder if some of you fellow wonderers will come over and play the word games in the Game Section?

I wonder how long this forum will last. I hope for a long time. Do you know that when forums "die", you can still access and read them?

I wonder what would happen if all of our pain and health challenges would just disappear. Would we run around and be great and change the world? Or would we soon adjust to our new normal, and start to complain about trivial things?

I wonder if any of you would volunteer to go and live on a different planet if given the chance? I am pretty sure I would jump at the chance.

I wonder why I am so tired when it is only 12:30. I usually don't go to sleeo for several more hours. But I am not going to look a gift horse in the mouth. (I wonder if I am the only one that knows that expression?) Good-nite all!
~~~~~hua.org~~~~~
Hearts United for Animals
has lots of "magic pain pills"
just waiting to be adopted!
GmaSue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-25-2009), Nik-key (03-05-2009)