Thread: March
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshadow View Post
I am getting tired of being treated badly, so I was wondering about forming a group that would show up and stanp up for issues.

First, how many of us are in the contiginious (sp} US? Total guess?

When and at what even might we show up?

My daughter is an "Ad Man" and used a publicist back in my day, so would we want to show up at say STATE LEGISLATION on work comp? Someone would have to hold our signs...

ALso to protest hospitals who do not have staff who understand our disease...

I'd like to call Dr. Annest and Dr. Collins for info. on free flight for protestors, etc., and ideas.

I'l love to show Arnold what TOS is.

What do you all think?

Maybe just start by voluteering to go to one another's doc appts. because when I went from my very strong vocal friend, she melted into tears (just as I do,) and we don't get out own point across as well as a freind can.

I am about to throw this keyboard out the window...boyfirend took off voice software AGAIN.

Well, it's a starting point.

Just one thought... if and when a TOSer finds a willing, knowledgeable and experienced enough provider to handle our load, we may scare that one off. I'm still hurt over the way I was mistreated. I did cry on many visits. My friends just have that "deer staring in the headlight look" when I rant and rave about what a doctor said and did or didn't do.

I also would fight back with Dr. Goodman... still ended up crying... and then he made some nasty notes in my permanent record... and I know he called the referring physician and scared the referring doctor off, Dr. Baker, ENT, and he was helping me at the time, with Botox to the scalenes. so I shot myself in the foot again. Sometimes you're just nail and they're the hammer, but I'm still hurt over it. And even the Dr. Goodman visit went very, very wrong - I could've sued and won, me and my neurologist - and yea, he was stupid enough to put enough notes in there about my neurologist that it would have been a slamdunk case against both of them Powell and Goodman. I'm not angry at Dr. Goodman, even though I should be, because it was what he said about my neurologist, in his ranting and raging that let me know why Dr. Powell did misdiagnose me and I know he did it on purpose.

So Dr. Powell is the closest thing to hate I know of in my heart and that scares me too. Powell's visit was Nov 2001/Goodman's visit was around July 05. So after my confused world became clear by Goodman's enlightenment, I was hurt and furious. So, from then on, when my 04:30 pain alarms started going off, I started going off and cussing Dr. Powell, till a fly wouldn't light on his ***. I want him to know that. I wasn't able, didn't have the strength to fight him then. Would've been ugly and nasty and expensive.

I don't want to let Dr. Powell get by with what he did, even though it's been 8years now. There for years I was not able to take him on, but I am going to call his office today and ask if the asshole is still alive. I want to get beyond my ill feelings about what he did so I can heal more, but he was just wrong for misdiagnosing me and I know why.

but what burns me up is, Dr. Powell's business name is Tri-State Christian Neurosurgical Associates... and he said "Work hard on your PT" and looked at me with his black beady eyes and said "God bless you."

I've already been to a lawyer about the religous business. They said he could name it "I'm Jesus Christ" and I couldn't do anything about that. "Let the buyer beware." Attorney wanted to operate on their bank accounts then. Wasn't able for what I would have to do to carry that out, plus they would fight back, nasty style.

Thanks for the spark

Might as well start this morning, I guess.
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote