View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 10:23 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Cherie - I am so sorry to hear your DD has been sick. As a mom, we always worry. My DD17 went through something similar. The vertigo was so bad she was completely immobile. Like you, I thought oh no, I hope it's not the beginning of MS. I brought her to the ER and they treated her with Antivert and Valium. Of course, this added to the fatigue but it really helped her out a lot. Valium works directly on the vestibular nerve to help relieve vertigo.

She has had 1 other bad attack since that time. It has now been 5 months and she is doing better. She still has some of the aches and pains that you are describing and you now have me wondering. I assumed it was just a virus.

Additionally, when you are checking the trigger points on DD are you pressing on areas that are not trigger points? This would be a great way to figure out if it she is all over achy or only achy at the trigger points.

I think it is great that you got her in to counseling. Whether something is going on that you are not aware (socially) or she is just down from being sick, it is great that you considered this option. You are a good mom who is very thoughtful and conscientious of your DD.

Anyhow, I don't know much about fb but just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for your DD and hope they can get to the bottom of this soon.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote