View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes View Post
Wow, Cherie, I do hope your DD's are both okay. We're just not used to our kids being fatigued, and that immediately gets our attention. Your daughters are blessed to have a concerned and proactive mother.

I hope you get some answers quickly for your 13 yo. Hugs to all!
Hi TT,

It's mostly the numbness and burning skin that has me worried, but I admit yesterday's level of fatigue was a worry too. She probably slept 20/24 hours, and the 4 hrs she was awake, were with her swaying in the wind, with her eyes rolling around in her head, basically. That must be what I look like when I am feeling that way.

I didn't like that he found nystgamus either.

I gave her a naturalpathic vertigo treatment last night (reserving the medicine for "if all else fails"), and she said she still didn't feel good. I happen to have vertigo at the moment too, and it worked great for me. She was able to go to sleep without complaining too much though, so it must have helped enough.

She hasn't complained about vertigo today . . . but that's the way it's been going. That was something the doctor asked too . . . I guess cause it would make sense that it would be more constant if it was the inner ear or a virus of some sort. Her worst time is when she lays down though.

She's home from school again today, since the class went skiing for the day. She really wasn't up for that.

Hopefully things will start getting better soon.

Thanks for stopping in too.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (03-21-2009), Twinkletoes (03-01-2009)