View Single Post
Old 12-07-2006, 05:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi everyone, went to the eye doc today and just got back. He had to dialate my eyes to take a good luck and I am finally able to see again. Then hubby took me to baja fresh and it was sooooo good!!! I had 2 fish tacos but no beans or rice but I did drink a soda because it sounded so good. I rarely drink soda anymore, usually just water.

THe weather here is beautiful. It is close to 70 and I am in shorts and a t-shirt. It really confuses my plants though and I am ready for winter. There is a storm coming in on Sunday and maybe some rain.

Bizi, are you dressed yet??? if not stay in your jammies because the day is almost over.
Jan, you sound like you are having a few good days now. You go girl and bake me some cookies.
Billie, are you blasting the music with your new speakers?? Glad you got it fixed but sorry for the long drive.
Hi Curious, slow down would ya

Have a great day everyone...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote