View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
I wonder why Doody doesn't love us anymore...
I wonder that I DO love everyone here. Just a lot of the time don't feel like I really fit in.

I wonder at how beautiful the weather was today.

I wonder that I am excited to post some pictures of Bruna's baby when I get the time! HUA put me in contact with the family that adopted Bruna's baby and she lives in New Mexico now and they renamed her Lucy (she was Inga). She has 3 great dane brothers and sisters and one double dapple dachsund who can't see. (DOuble dapple, shame on those breeders!)

I wonder that it's been so freakin busy at work.

I wonder how relieved I am that my dad found out his carotid is NOT 90% blocked but under 50% blocked so won't need surgery.

I wonder how BJ is.

I wonder how excited I am that 2 hours of Lost are on tonight. Lost ROCKS this season.

I wonder that I am looking forward to Friday. Actually the next 2 Fridays. Daughter has to work Saturday mornings and when she does that shift, they give her Friday afternoon off. So she stays with me those nights to conserve on gas. It'll be nice, just the 2 of us.

I wonder at how sweet it is that Mistiis always messages me and always asks after Otto.

I wonder that Otto's new wheels are being built as we speak. He needs a cart now since he is still paralyzed in his hind quarters but I am still holding on to faith that he will someday be able to walk again. He's getting a cart from these people. His cart will be SO little since he's a mini doxie. Will look like the one farther down on the page that a doxie is in. http://www.dogstogo.net/index.html

I wonder if Ms. Curious is anywhere near Rosharon, TX.

I wonder if Mr. and Mrs. Alffe will find time for me and their hottub some time this year.

Much love and tons of hugs for everyone.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (02-26-2009), Nik-key (03-05-2009), pono (02-27-2009)